The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a massive spike in cybercrime. In the City of London alone there were nearly 4,000 reports in just one month, According one survey, almost half of businesses (46%) has had cyber security breaches or attacks in the last 12 months. This has made it ever more important to tighten up security It’s not only the quantity but the sheer range of attacks that the modern security manager has to be concerned about. There’s a wide variety of potential threats:
- Ransomware – an ever-growing threat
- Social engineering
- Supply chain threats
In this webcast we'll discuss:
- How can an organisation deal with such a variety of different threats
- What’s the best tactic to use?
- How can staff be prepared to deal with the threats
- How should the IT infrastructure be protected?
In partnership with: