Nutanix webcast: Simplifying hybrid cloud
Hybrid cloud is increasingly becoming the default position for most enterprises today, with CIOs and CTOs keen to leverage the benefits of public cloud but keen to ensure all workloads remain firmly within their control. Indeed, in a recent study – commissioned by Nutanix and conducted by Vanson Bourne –85% of IT executives revealed that hybrid cloud was their ideal IT operating model.
In this on-demand, 30-minute webcast, IDG’s Doug Drinkwater sits down with Nutanix’s Tom Robinson and Bupa’s David Brett discuss hybrid cloud in 2020, from the state of the cloud market today and the role of hyperconvergence in hybrid IT architectures to how hybrid cloud is empowering IT and business teams.
Tune in to hear:
- AWS vs Azure vs GCP: How the public cloud market is shaping up, and what that means for everyone from CIOs to infrastructure managers and developers
- How consumption models around cloud are changing
- Why hybrid cloud is becoming the default position – despite the growing hype around multi-cloud and cloud-native
- How healthcare pioneer Bupa is managing applications, data, workloads across an increasingly heterogenous landscape
- The steps to simplifying hybrid cloud – from saving cost and improving security to adhering with compliance
- How hyperconvergence technology can support your hybrid cloud strategy
In partnership with: